Park and River view
This beautiful Second Floor Apartment boasts two quaint south facing dormer windows, and restored pine wood floors from 1836. It sleeps 4 comfortably in 2 large bedrooms. (With conversion of the sleeper couch, it can fit up to 4.) It has an open kitchen and it shares a large south, west and north facing roof terrace with one other Apartment. It also has a wood burning stove for additional coziness in the colder months.
Total Size: 70 m²
|Peak season||Between season||Off season|
|Day||128.- Euro||Day||105.- Euro||Day||85.- Euro|
|per Week||896.- Euro||per Week||735.- Euro||per Week||595.- Euro|
|Price incl. 7% VAT.|
Price per night does not include cleaning fees.
Bedding and towels provided.
During Easter holidays ( 31/3 - 16/4 ) and In the peak season (30/04-31/10 and 22/12-05/01) minimum of 4 nights are generally possible.
We have a surcharge of 40.- €/booking for bookings of less than 6 nights during these periods.
Nevertheless, a phone call or an e-mail is always worthwhile, as we often have periods of 1-3 days between existing bookings.
- Check in time from 2 pm - 5 pm or by appointment. Check out time is 10 am.
- Apartments Platane and Gutsherrenwohnung Euro 70 final cleaning
- All others Euro 55 final cleaning
- Extra bed 15 € per day / per bed
- Pets are allowed in this flat, but please mention them upon booking.
- We charge 10.- € per pet, per night.
This flat is equipped with a freezer/refrigerator combination, an oven, a coffeemaker, a kettle, a toaster and a dishwasher.
- Garden furniture are available upon request.
- Barbeque utensils are available upon request.
- The Apartment is equipped with a flat screen TV.
- The Apartment has an Internet connection.