This Apartment is by far the largest flat. It has 3 large bedrooms, a large dining/living room, a large bathroom and a guest toilet. The high-ceiling ballroom complete with balcony is just next to this First Floor Apartment, and it can be rented for private use. This Apartment has its own private entrance directly into the grand ballroom. The Apartment sleeps 6 (with a sleeper couch, it can fit up to 8), is equipped with a full kitchen and has a wood burning stove for a cozy atmosphere. This Apartment represents aristocratic living as it was 150 years ago, but with all the modern amenities expected today. It faces south, east and north.
Total Size: 134 m²
|Peak season||Between season||Off season|
|Day||160.- Euro||Day||120.- Euro||Day||100.- Euro|
|per Week||1120.- Euro||per Week||840.- Euro||per Week||700.- Euro|
|Price incl. 7% VAT.|
Price per night does not include cleaning fees.
Bedding and towels provided.
During Easter holidays ( 31/3 - 16/4 ) and In the peak season (30/04-31/10 and 22/12-05/01) minimum of 4 nights are generally possible.
We have a surcharge of 40.- €/booking for bookings of less than 6 nights during these periods.
Nevertheless, a phone call or an e-mail is always worthwhile, as we often have periods of 1-3 days between existing bookings.
- Check in time from 2 pm - 5 pm or by appointment. Check out time is 10 am.
- Apartments Krähennest and Gutsherrenwohnung Euro 70 final cleaning
- All others Euro 55 final cleaning
- Extra bed 15 € per day / per bed
- Pets are allowed in this flat, but please mention them upon booking.
- We charge 10.- € per pet, per night.
This flat is equipped with a freezer/refrigerator combination, an oven, a coffeemaker, a kettle, a toaster and a dishwasher.
- Garden furniture are available upon request.
- Barbeque utensils are available upon request.
- The Apartment is equipped with a flat screen TV.
- The Apartment has an Internet connection.
Free on request